How to create a Questionnaire from Word
Questionnaires made in Word or other text documents can be imported in an easy way using the “Paste pad”. Click the “Paste Pad”-button on the Home ribbon to get started.
- Open the Word document and select the text you want to use (normally the whole document) and copy. Note: best practice is to remove all bulleted or numbered lists from the document before you copy.
- Switch to the questionnaire editor in Research Studio. You should already have created a new questionnaire (or opened another you want to edit).
- Select the “Paste pad” on the home ribbon.
- Paste the copied content into the paste pad (Ctrl+V)
- Start creating new questions following this approach:
- From the drop down list: select the question type you want to create
- From the question pad: Select the Question text and click the “Set Question text” icon (Ctrl+Alt+Q)
- Select the rows (as shown below) and add the rows (Ctrl +Alt+R)
- If you have specified a grid question you can select the columns and add the columns (Ctrl+Alt+C).
Continue to next question and repeat the above steps