How do I create a chart?
- Open the data set you want to analyse.
- When the analysis opens, Select the Charts tab.
- Two areas say:
- “Drop rows here”
- “Drop columns here”
- From the list of questions on the left
- Select the one(s) you want to analyse. If you want to Select more than one, Select using ctrl or shift while selecting.
- Drag the selected questions and drop them into the area “Drop your rows here”as rows
- Your chart(s) are displayed
- If you want to have break downs, e.g. a time series, select this question and drop it into the area “Drop your columns here”
- You can add new questions either to rows or columns. The chart will update automatically.
Drop questions in one of the two drop areas:
The results are displayed immediately: