How do I edit the content of my charts?
- When you have created the chart(s), Select the one(s) in which you want to edit the content and Right-click
- An “Options wheel” will appear
- Select “Edit options”, and a list of options will appear.
- The options now showing will either be the default options of Research Analyzer or Your personalized default options.
The options are grouped in the following 6 sub-categories, where categories 1-4 will normally be the most relevant. To read more about each of these options, these are explained in own articles.
- Chart options
- Slide options
- Bases and documentation
- Advanced chart options
- Select and change the options you want to change. Click update
- The chart(s) will automatically be updated with the new options.