How do I create a filter for my chart?
- Select the graphic(s) you want to filter
- Right click and the “options wheel” appears
- Scroll down to the category “Bases and documentation”
- Write a name for the filter in “Filter description”
- In “Filter definition”, open the filter builder and create your filter:
- Select the question from the drop down list
- Select the categories you want to use
- Select “OK”
- The graphic will automatically be updated with the filter documentation in the title.
If you want to combine two or more questions in the filter:
- Create the first filter and move it down
- Create a new filter, and move also this down
- Modify your combined filter by changing operators or adding paranthesises
- Click “OK”