How do I create a target group using the filter builder in Dig?
- Select the button for “Options”
- In the chapter: Target group specify the following
- Target group text
- Target group definition
- In “Target group definition”, open the filter builder and create your filter:
- Select the question from the drop down list
- Select the categories you want to use
- Select “OK”
- The target group has now been created
- will automatically be updated with the “Target group text” documentation in the title.
If you want to combine two or more questions in the target group:
- Create the first filter and move it to the right section by clicking the arrow “right-up”
- Create a new filter, and move also this to the right
- Modify your combined filter by changing operators or adding paranthesises
- Click “OK”