The main application object is automatically created after a successful browser capability check and should not be manually created. The object is accessible through the global variable miReportApp.
Browser capability check
The following browser capabilities are checked before the application instance is initialized:
- "withCredentials" in new XMLHttpRequest()
- typeof JSON === "object" && typeof JSON.parse === "function"
- "sessionStorage" in window
- typeof jQuery !== "undefined"
- typeof miReportApp === "object"
Built-in Frameworks and Libraries
- jQuery, version 2.1.4
- jQuery Mobile, version 1.4.5
- Bootstrap, version 3.3.7
- Highcharts, version 4.2.5
Note: loading any of these frameworks/libraries, or other versions of them, manually or via the page model may cause unexpected conflicts.